
I am so pumped. Today, the technology girls installed 24 brand new student workstations in my business lab. They are all Dell computers with flat screen monitors. They have laser mice and snazzy keyboards. They are small and black and look so sleek.
The kids and I can't wait until we get to use them tomorrow. Last week, I went through each program and made all the necessary selections for opening the initial programs and I customized the toolbars for easy navigation and editing. The tech crew also added some new programs and updated others to newer versions.
With my old computers being 4 and 1/2 years old, working with them was like driving a standard transmission Beetle. Now, the new computers, are like driving the information highway in a Cadillac!
Also today, our maintenance man installed new hand sanitizer dispensers. One student gave me some candy corn and another student gave me a sucker from her trick-or-treating stash. It just doesn't get any better than that!
It doesn't take much to make me happy, does it?




No comments:
Post a Comment