Daylight Savings Time is the bomb. Central Standard Time stinks. As with most people, I just wish that we’d stay with one or the other. I enjoy the Daylight Savings Time best. As my body ages (no comments), the time change affects me more and more. As a child, I never noticed. As a teen, I treasured the extra hour of sleep when we’d change the clock. As a young adult, I began to notice that I’d have a little blip when the time changed. As an older adult, I curse the day we roll back or spring our clocks forward because I know that weeks will have to go by before I recover.
I am in recovery mode right now. I was well-adjusted to my daily routine after school started. Now, I’m sleepy as soon as it gets dark and I don’t want to wake up in the morning. That makes for a miserable day.
Maybe I need to petition the time changers to make up their minds one way or the other and just leave it alone. Since I don’t even know who they are, though, it will be difficult, but worth the effort.




No comments:
Post a Comment