Yesterday was an early release day. We got out of school at 12:30. It was really nice to have a little 1/2 day break.
I am so pumped. Friday Night Lights came on last night. It is so entertaining especially since I work with high school kids on a daily basis. I can see so many of the things depicted in the program that are actually true. There are also things that are way off base for our little school.
However, I do question the wisdom of showing Friday Night Lights on Friday night. The reason is that the very people that it most likely would appeal to will be at their own Friday night lights at some football stadium supporting their Texas team. Hmmmm... go figure!
Later!
However, I do question the wisdom of showing Friday Night Lights on Friday night. The reason is that the very people that it most likely would appeal to will be at their own Friday night lights at some football stadium supporting their Texas team. Hmmmm... go figure!
Later!




No comments:
Post a Comment