Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thank you, Lord!

We often take the little things for granted. Sometimes only when we are faced with adversity or disappointment do we seek the Lord's intervention. On occasion, I know that is true for me. Although I try to consult him every day, when I am really against a wall, I rely wholly on him, his guidance and love.

He has, once again, interceded in a big way! Brit and J. P. are expecting. We don't know how many nor the gender, but we don't care. We are just thankful that the Lord has seen fit to bless them with a pregnancy.

Of course, I'll keep you updated. You can check on her progress by going to her blog. The link is on the right side of the page of this blog. Keep us all in your prayers as we travel this wondrous journey.

No comments: