Tomorrow is another exciting day in the journey that Brit and J. P. are taking. Ever since they embarked on the in vitro trek, there has been one day of excitement after another. Each milestone gets more and more intriguing. On Thursday, Brit, Elizabeth, and I will go to Bedford to hear the heartbeat(s) through a sonogram. They will do additional Hcg Beta and other testing for the study she is involved in.She should know tomorrow how many embryos (fetuses) there are now. Brit and J. P. have convinced themselves that there's more than one. I think they will be a little disappointed if there's not. However, they confirm that one little baby will be just fine. They don't care what the gender is either. They just want a healthy baby -- or two. I'll update my blog on Friday with any known results.
She hasn't been blogging lately because she has been resting so that there won't be any complications. Please keep all of the little Aaron family in your prayers.




No comments:
Post a Comment