Friday, September 5, 2008

Ready or not. . .

I worked the first four days of this week. The kids have been great. I really enjoy being back with them. They are so funny. I just love them.

Monday started out good, but I was really tired by the end of the day. Tuesday started out with me weak, but it got better. Wednesday was pretty good all day long, except that my ankles swelled and hurt. I even played Keno that night. Thursday was NOT good from git to go. My back hurt most of the day which is something that it has not done since the surgery. My legs hurt. I was fatigued and my ankles swelled again.

I notified my sub that I'd need her on Friday. I had pushed myself to the limit. So, I've been resting today and hopefully I'll still build enough stamina to go through next week.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: