Tuesday, February 19, 2008

UNOS Pizza

Over the last three weeks, I have had the rare opportunity to travel with my “big” kids to the metroplex. As a treat, we went to Sundance Square in downtown Fort Worth (corner of 2nd and Houston) to eat at Uno’s Italian Restaurant. Let me just say this: “Their pizza is the best – bar none -- that I have ever eaten -- in my life.” What makes it so good is the deep dish crust and the delectable cheeses that top it. I like the four-cheese individual pizza with mushrooms and black olives. The four cheese pizza features pesto and plum tomatoes topped with mozzarella, Muenster, Romano and feta cheeses. One piece will fill me up, but I go ahead and eat two just so I don’t hurt the chef’s feelings. Then, I take the rest home in a box so I can savor it later.

No comments: