Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Newest Addition

Last week, we had a new addition to the Stephens family. Brett and Elizabeth Stephens became proud parents to Landry Peyton Belle Stephens who weighed in at 6 pound 11.5 ounces and was 18.5 inches long. Although she had a little bit of a rough start because of some breathing problems, she's good to go now.

Whenever I look at her, I can see both Brett's and Elizabeth's features about her. I think she is absolutely precious and just what that part of the Stephens' family needed. . . a girl. With six little grandsons, Rick and Gloria needed a feminine touch to that generation.

Welcome to the world and welcome to our family, Landry. We already love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! It's about time for a girl... and she's going to have some new cousins soon...

Big hug,
Rachel