Thursday, October 30, 2008

The hurrieder I go . . .

I'm sure you've heard that old adage, "The hurrieder I go, the behinder I get." That is particularly true for me. I try to take on too many things, do them way too fast, and then have to either re-do or am assigned yet another task. Anyway, it's safe to say that I am no Speedy Gonzales these days.

I haven't posted in a couple of weeks because of my hectic pace. It's not even spring yet and I'm already very, very busy. What will it be like then?

The grandbabies are doing just fine. They are growing inside. Brit is feeling pretty good. She has most everything in order. We're all just waiting for those little twins to grow enough to be born. We hope they're here by the end of the year. Christmas babies would be nice. I'll bet they will make their appearance, though, when they are good and ready.

Brit has added yet another item on her educational list. She is now a real estate broker. She has passed the rigorous test and will be getting her license soon. Who knows what is next on her agenda. She has lots of options. Way to go, Brit!

We have a big football game coming up this week. We play Crawford at Crawford. That is always tough. Although we are picked to win by seven, as you can discern, it's anybody's ball game. I hope the Dogs prevail. If they do, they have a good shot at going to the playoffs. We remember what happened last year during the first round of the playoffs. . . we beat #1 Mart!. That was such fun! All I have to say is, "Go Dogs! You're #1!"

No comments: