I went to see two specialists yesterday. One is the infectious disease doctor (ID)and the other is the neurosurgeon(NS). My incision has two “soft” spots in it and they are concerned. Both agreed that even though I am supposed to be through with my IV antibiotics on Monday, they want to be sure that everything is as it should be in my back. They ordered an MRI.
· I go in at 5:30 on Monday morning for that. I’ll see how I feel afterwards to determine whether or not I’ll go to school on Monday.
· Pending that report, I may get to stop the IVs on Tuesday. If they think something is amiss, then I’ll have to continue the IV antibiotics for at least another week. I’ll have to go in and get more medicine on Tuesday from the ID's office if that is the case.
· Nothing to do so far on Wednesday.
· Thursday of next week, I have appointments with both of the specialists again to see what my progress is.
· I was supposed to have my Remicade infusion this coming Tuesday, but the ID doctor has asked that I put it off until the following Tuesday, August 26. I know that I will feel like poo because that will be a whole week late. I get so extremely tired and sick whenever the infusion is late.
· Then, that Thursday, August 28, I’ll have to go back yet again to see my ID doctor.
Thanks again for your continued prayers. Lord willing and the creek don’t rise, I’ll be up and at ‘em real soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment