We hurt when our children hurt. My son e-mailed me this morning to tell me that one of his good friends at college had been killed in an automobile accident. At the time, he didn't have any details on the accident or other arrangements.
He said she was from Tyler and that her dad was a minister. He said that she was such a good friend. He said, "I absolutely loved and adored her. It really hit home. She was amazing. I played 'Sorry' with her almost every night and watched 'So You Think You Can Dance'. She offered me many great pieces of advice. I will truly miss her. Please pray for her family as well."
"I just never knew how close it could hit home. When dad says be careful I'm usually like 'Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever'.... now I truly understand."
Please keep him and his friends and her family in your prayers as they face this difficult time.
"A friend loveth at all times." Proverbs 17:17




No comments:
Post a Comment