Monday, January 5, 2009

What a way to spend a Christmas

It's been one of the sweetest Christmases ever. The twins are home and thriving. Each has a personality all their own. Let it suffice to say that they are precious. I'll share more thoughts as time goes along, but right now, I'm answering the deluge of requests for more pictures. So here goes. . .



That little seahorse is a life saver. When all else fails, the soft lullabies that it plays puts them asleep.










Gage loves the swing. He's just as happy as he can be when he's just a swingin'.




Lila, on the other hand, prefers her bouncy seat. She loves the way it vibrates and plays music.

They are pretty happy campers as long as they are dry and fed. But, I guess, aren't we all?

2 comments:

karens krew said...

I'm pretty sure that these are the best looking preemie babies ever! (smiles)

After hanging out in the NICU with Gage, I can honestly say these two are outstandingly beautiful babies and we are equally lucky they were as healthy and big and beautiful as they were by comparison to the others in NICU.

They are definitely keepers!!

Katy

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.... They have Brit's profile! Soooo cute!