Monday, January 12, 2009

Exhausted

Because of the Synagis shot taking seven days to take effect, I had been unable to see the twins all week. It is amazing just how much they have changed this week. They have really filled out and their eyelashes have come in. They are really long lashes, like their dad's.

Brit called late Saturday night and asked if I could come over on Sunday so they could get some rest. They are exhausted from lack of sleep. Of course, she had to twist my arm just about a nanosecond. I shot this picture of J. P. as he napped while holding Lila.

I took them household supplies and groceries. I cooked some meals for them to have this week. I made chicken spaghetti and a roast. They'll be set for a few days anyway. They didn't have much laundry, but it's also caught up now, too.








As you might expect, I took a few more pictures. Look closely and you can see Lila's long eyelashes (or as her mother used to call them lielashes). Also there are pictures of Lila's little hand. Since I had pictures of Gage's hands, I had to have pictures of hers as well. Gage's picture show just how much he has grown. J. P. says he thinks he's a 10-pounder now. All I know is that he is a very handsome young fellow. He looks so much like his dad. Enjoy these new pictures.

The twins' Honey and Pa (Ricky and Elizabeth--J. P.'s mom and dad) will be visiting them today (Monday). I know that they are anxious to see and hold those little blessings. Honey intends to bring baby pictures from J. P.'s side of the family to compare. Without even seeing the pictures, my vote is that Gage resembles Cade. Once they are able to compare, we'll see what everyone else thinks.

Have a great day!

No comments: